Dhaka To Kolkata Train Maitree Express
Dhaka To Kolkata
|Days||Leave (Dhaka time)||Train No|
Kolkata To Dhaka
|Days||Leave (Kolkata time)||Train No|
|AC First class cabin||2935 Taka.||500 Taka|
|AC Chair||1955 Taka.||500 Taka|
Up to the age of 5 years will be charged at 50% of the fare for the class of travel. Travel Tax and Vat will be charged if applicable.
- Go to your mobile SMS option
- tr <space> Train no. Or tr <space> Train name
- Send to 16318
- The immediate location of the train will be informed via SMS again.
- SMS charge 4 taka+vat.
- Ticket Purchase from Bangladesh: Kamalapur Railway Station, Chittagong Railway Station (9 am to 5 pm)
- Ticket Purchase from Kolkata: Chittapur Station (9 am to 5 pm)
- Journey Time: 8 to 10 hours
- Dhaka to Kolkata Distance: 538 Km.
To travel by Maitree express passengers have to make your passport with a valid Indian visa. Without a passport and visa, no one can make his journey.
Then you have to collect their train tickets from the railway station. The journey will be started from Dhaka kamalapur railway station. It’s better if you collect your tickets before 10-15 days.